Ideal for wheelchair users, people recovering from injuries or surgery, and people with limited mobility due to Multiple Sclerosis, Spina Bifida, Cerebral Palsy, Muscular Dystrophy, Arthritis, etc.
- Leg lifter aid that helps people with limited mobility transfer leg and foot onto a wheelchair footrest, bed, or into a car
- Wide, pre-formed leg loop makes it easy to slide on foot; flexible leg loop conforms to shape of foot during transfer or repositioning of leg
- Hand loop provides a secure and comfortable grip for a safer repositioning
- Nylon wrapped 22” flexible metal rod allows user to extend their reach when raising and lowering legs
- Made of strong, black nylon webbing (1" wide)
- Overall product length is 36”
- Pre-formed leg loop measures 8.5” long and 3” wide.
- Hand loop is 8” long.
Warranty: 12 months parts and labor. Click here to get the full warranty and warranty card.
Overall Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 36" x 1" x 3" (91.4 cm x 2.5 cm x 8.9 cm)
Extended Rod: 22" L (55.9 cm)
Leg Loop (L x W): 8.5" x 3" (21.6 cm x 7.6 cm)
Hand Loop: 8" Long