Specifically designed to eliminate the need to sit up or raise the head while drinking. Fluid will not spill from the cup even if it is lying on its side.
- Closing the valve on the lid stops the flow of fluid and gives the user control of intake amount by sucking on the spout
- Ideal for people who are confined to bed, need to drink lying down or who have limited neck/head mobility
- Helps reduce the risk of choking, promotes independent drinking and reduces caregiver assistance
- Engraved measurement markings in 25 ml increments
- Use with hot and cold fluids
- Holds 8.5 oz. (250 ml)
- Dishwasher, autoclave and microwave safe
- Comes with 11 straws
- Replacement straws available (745900001 - pack of 10)
Warranty: 12 months parts and labor. Click here to get the full warranty and warranty card.
Cup: diameter - 2 7/8" (7.3 cm), overall height - 4 5/8" (11.7 cm), spout length - 1 1/2" (2.7 cm), volumne - 8.5 oz. (250 ml). Straw: outside diameter - 1/4" (.64 cm), length - 3 21/32" (.93 cm).